RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PLUMBING
New construction plumbing involves the installation of the entire network of pipes, drains and vents responsible for carrying water safely into and out of a commercial building. This includes everything from underground water lines to drain-waste-vent (DWV) systems, multi-use bathrooms, commercial plumbing fixtures and more.
The integrity of a building’s plumbing is only as good as the experience and skills of the plumber who installs it. The experts at Pro-Tec Plumbing & Drains have an extensive knowledge of the codes that regulate the safe installation of new construction commercial plumbing systems—including ADA standards for commercial bathrooms and commercial medical gas piping installation for buildouts.
From high-rise condominiums, single family homes and assisted living facilities to restaurants, veterinary clinics, municipal buildings and more, you can trust us to get the job done right.
PRO-TEC PLUMBING & DRAINS
- Underground, Rough & Trim Plumbing
- Fixture Installation & Repair
- Medical Gas Piping Installation
- Residential Renovations
- Cast Iron Replacement & Repipes
- Commercial Tenant Improvements & Buildouts
- Water Heater Replacement & Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection & Line Location
- Water Filtration Systems
- Disposal Replacement & Repair
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Installation & Maintenance of Grease Trap Systems