Looking to add a statement piece to your bathroom? Custom showers are a way to incorporate both luxury and function into your bathroom design. You can customize every feature of your shower right down to the valve functions. Pro-Tec Plumbing, Water & Gas offers the highest quality in custom showers, fabrication, high-end fixture installation, and specialty bathroom remodels.
Fabrication Service for Custom Showers
If you have a vision for your shower but haven’t been able to find it on the showroom floor, we offer full fabrication service to suit your needs. In addition to plumbing, we specialize in creating all-new custom showers and bathroom fixtures. We will work closely with you or your interior designer to create something totally new and unique for your dream bathroom.
Design Options and Features
A wide range of design options and features are available for custom showers. Choices include:
- Curbless showers – Also known as “no-threshold” or “roll-in” showers, curbless showers create a look of openness and uninterrupted elegance.
- His/Hers showers – These include dual showerheads and plenty of room for two.
- Body showers – Choose from an array of body sprays, rain bars, and more for a truly spa-like experience.
- Rain showers – A rain showerhead or full rain shower system will add luxury and beauty to your design.
- Steam showers – Bring ultimate relaxation to your daily shower by incorporating an automatic steam system.
- Linear Tile-In – A tile-in linear shower drain allows you to insert the tile or stone used in your shower into the stainless-steel tray, making the drain virtually disappear.
Curbless showers are an excellent design option for people with limited mobility, providing an elegant look as well as enhanced function. If you choose to go with a curbless design, you can either have a circular drain in the center of the shower, or a trench-like drain along the shower door or around the perimeter. At Pro-Tec Plumbing, Water & Gas, we are experts in the fabrication and installation of custom showers. Our professional technicians will ensure that water drainage is properly managed, providing a complete shower experience. A simple way to update your existing shower to get a clean, custom look is to install a hydro rail.
Have questions about custom showers or fixture fabrication? Ready to get started? Contact us.
Call the Pros at (239) 261-1000.