When paying for a plumber you are paying for the knowledge and experience that plumber has along with the time they’ve spent at your home. When it comes to your plumbing hiring a bad plumber can cost twice as much as hiring a knowledgeable one.
When we receive your call our team is hard at work scheduling within 24 hours and selecting a plumber with the expertise necessary to do the work you’ve described over the phone. Often times, however, we find that when our plumbers come out to diagnose your plumbing issue, we uncover the origins of other issues that may be connected to the reason for your call. We’ve put together a list of the most common surprise issues that our plumbers discover on the job.
Common household plumbing issues:
- Shut off valve: These valves aren’t generally used often. From years of exposure to hard water and sediment, the valves seals and inner components break down. “Because these valves are not maintained regularly it can lead to unexpected plumbing repairs, ” Dave Sundquist, Service Manager.
- Under-sink drip leaks: Sometimes when our customers call us out to their homes, we uncover slow drips under kitchen sinks that are slowly causing water damage to their cabinetry. Fixing a small leak can be a quick and inexpensive fix that will pay in the long term.
- Broken toilet flange: When replacing a toilet, a surprise issue can often occur when your plumber discovers the toilet flange is broken. This can be an extensive repair that would require a plumber to excavate the existing flange and replace it and can add on an additional couple of hundred of dollars to you existing repair or replacement.
What to expect when Pro-Tec Plumbing & Drains is servicing you:
- We offer upfront pricing prior to doing any work.
- Reliable team of plumbers at your service- Our company has a variety of plumbers and plumber assistants who work together to resolve your plumbing needs. Having a team behind every job we complete.
- Our plumbers make sure to leave your home as clean as it was or even cleaner than when we arrived. They wear booties, protective cloths or plastic to prevent damage to your floors.
- When using Pro-Tec plumbing you are supporting a local family-owned
business that in return supports families in need like Toys for Tots, Family to Family Kid’s closet, The Naples Zoo just to name a few.
- We are known for our response time. Offering appointments Monday through Friday and calling you ahead so that expecting us doesn’t become an entire day’s wait. Providing appointments within a business day and offering emergency service after 4 pm and on Weekends.
- Our plumbers are thorough and efficient resolving your plumbing issues in a timely manner.
- How do we charge?- While we pride ourselves in offering upfront pricing and charging per the job done versus per hour, “Each call is unique & no job is ever the same” and that is the Pro-Tec difference.
Find the top 7 questions to ask before hiring a plumber here